Business & Securities Law - Guzik & Associates - Los Angeles & New York City
Areas where we have special expertise include:
- Business formation, including corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and LLC’s, and founder/shareholder agreements;
- Capital raising transactions:
- private placements of debt and equity securities;
- public offerings registered with the SEC;
- reverse mergers; and
- secondary public equity offerings (PIPES).
- SEC, stock exchange and state "Blue Sky" compliance:
- quarterly and annual SEC reports;
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance;
- proxy statements;
- insider reporting;
- listing applications and compliance matters; and
- SEC enforcement matters.
- Corporate governance;
- Purchases, sales and mergers of public and privately held businesses;
- Debt financing and creditor workouts;
- Commercial contracts;
- Employment related matters, including executive compensation, stock options, employment and consulting agreements, and general employment matters;
- Licensing, manufacturing, distribution, sales, and other commercial agreements;
- Business litigation management.