Representative Engagements - Guzik & Associates - Los Angeles & New York City
Representative engagements include:
- General SEC and corporate counsel to Nasdaq, Amex and OTC companies;
- Counsel to issuers, intermediaries and service providers in the emerging “crowdfinance” industry spawned by the JOBS Act of 2012, including
- JOBS Act Title II Rule 506(c) private placements to accredited investors utilizing general solicitation.
- JOBS Act Title III equity crowdfunding.
- JOBS Act Title IV Regulation A+ “mini IPO’s” up to $50 Million.
- Counsel to buyers, sellers and shareholders in mergers and acquisitions involving both publicy held and private businesses.
- SEC counsel to Nasdaq listed company for secondary common stock offering on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Special court appointed SEC counsel to Common Stock holders of NYSE company in what is believed to be the largest Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding filed in Los Angeles.